Applicator Certification Process
Our organization requires proven, certified applicators to apply our epoxy coatings, tank liners and repair products for metal and concrete. The quality work of the applicators is paramount for a quality, long lasting finished product. It is my philosophy that the finished product is 90% preparation and 10% application. My training program and certification process is aimed toward that type of applicator.
The certification process is as follows:
- The potential applicator submits a work resume for inspection.
- Training session usually lasting 2 days at a job site will be scheduled.
- 3-4 hours of classroom or tool box training on surface preparation.
- Usage of selection of coating for application, mixing and application of coatings.
- Physical inspection of a completed surface preparation project.
- Hands on training and supervision of coating application on the prepped surface.
The commitment of an applicator to partner with us is paramount. Time and expenses will be incurred for the training.