Eco-Polymer has created; a safe and easy to apply polymer that does not require hazmat gear for applications. Eco-polymer provides an excellent chemical and heat resistance, with 100% solids (no solvents, no VOCs) which bond both mechanically and chemically to the substrate with no heat require to cure.
No need to reinvent the wheel – do it right the first time. A certified professional can be on site to supervise your crew in the proper product application.
Turn key application
Construction Systems can provide certified applicators to apply our coatings, tank liners and repair products for metal and concrete. The quality work of the applicators is paramount for a quality, long lasting finished product. It is our philosophy that the finished product is 90% preparation and 10% application. Our training program and certification process is aimed toward that type of applicator.
The certification process is as follows:
- The potential applicator submits a work resume for inspection.
- Training session usually lasting 2 days at a job site will be scheduled.
- 3-4 hours of classroom or tool box training on surface preparation.
- Usage of selection of coating for application, mixing and application of coatings.
- Physical inspection of a completed surface preparation project.
- Hands on training and supervision of coating application on the prepped surface.
Give us a call at (888) 432-6807 or contact us by email and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.